Complaint Rules, Policies & Forms
Whether you are a Complainant or a Respondent in a discrimination complaint, you have rights and responsibilities when participating in the Canadian Human Rights Commission’s complaint process. The rules, policies and forms below will help you understand these rights and responsibilities, as well as what you need to do to participate in the Commission’s complaint process.
Please note: If you are having trouble accessing our forms, please contact us at: email@example.com.
Rules & Helpful Information
Forms for Complainants
- Complaint Form - Online | PDF | Word
- Preliminary Issues Information Sheet - PDF | Word
- Reply Form - Online | PDF
- Witness Identification Form - Online | PDF
- Withdrawal Form - Online | PDF
Forms for Respondents
- Date modified: